THE COMPLETE A–Z OF GARDENING IN NEW ZEALAND
The Complete A-Z of Gardening in New Zealand is the
definitive handbook for anyone interested in growing plants.
It encompasses the entire gardening scene and
shares the expert knowledge gained through decades
of practical gardening experience. The entries in this
authoritative volume are arranged alphabetically
and the easy-access index puts at your fingertips
everything you want or need to know.
- More than 2500 popular garden plants, all fully described
- Approximately 1500 colour photographs for easy identification of plants suited to the home garden
- Lists of plants suitable for special purposes or conditions
- Pruning, propagation, maintenance, compost-making and a host of other gardening topics discussed in detail
- Pests, diseases and weeds and the methods for controlling them, accompanied by colour photographs for instant identification
In addition, garden plants such as azaleas, roses and
magnolias are highlighted while interesting subjects such as
cycads, conifers, cacti and palms are discussed in separate
chapters. Apart from a wealth of practical advice,
The Complete A-Z of Gardening in New Zealand
is invaluable for identifying and growing your favourite
flowers, vegetables, trees or shrubs.
In very good preloved condition with the exception of a slight ink mark the edge of the book (does not affect contents) and limited wear to the outside corners of the cover. A lovely edition to any library.