- How long can a dog live for?
- How often should you feed your dog?
- In what country did people used to worship dogs?
A Pet’s Life explores the life cycles of animals commonly kept as pets, while also helping children to learn how to care for them. Each book takes a chronological look at the growth and development of the animal, and discusses the needs of different pets. Essential requirements, such as the pet’s home, food and exercise, are discussed.
Each book includes:
- a ‘map’ of the animal to point out different body parts and their uses
- useful tips for pet care
- fact file
- captions, glossary and index.
Hardcover, 32 pages. In very good pre-loved condition with the exception of being ex-library.